Sunday, 29 July 2007
1. DJ Krmak Video - Pusi Pusi I Papagaj
2. DJ Krmak Video - Cijelo Selo Smrce Bijelo
3. DJ Krmak Video - Armani
4. DJ Krmak Video - Shumaher
5. DJ Krmak Video - Bo San Remo
DJ Krmak (Real name: Goran Žižak) (born in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Yugoslavia) is a popular Techno-Folk singer in the former Yugoslavia.. He is well known for his crazy dancing style while performing, which some find funny and entertaining, yet others find superfluous and stupid.
1. Parni Valjak Video - Sve Jos Mirise Na Nju
2. Parni Valjak Video - Moja Je Pjesma Lagana
3. Parni Valjak Video - Ljubavna
4. Parni Valjak Video - Uhvati Ritam
5. Parni Valjak Video - Molitva
Parni Valjak ("Steamroller" in Croatian) is an eminent Croatian rock band from Zagreb. It was one of the most important acts of the former SFR Yugoslav Pop Rock scene. Parni Valjak was founded in 1975. Unlike many rock bands that would come later, their style was becoming more mainstream, becoming closer to pop, especially compared with the bands like Prljavo Kazalište or Azra.
As years went by, their refusal to change style proved to be the important factor in the band's longevity. In December 2005, Parni valjak made a farewell tour of Croatia and Slovenia on their 30th birthday. Their last public performance was an unforgettable concert on New Year's eve in Ban Jelačić Square in Zagreb, though they stated that more concerts may be held in future.
1. Dado Topic Video - Vjerujem U Ljubav
2. Dado Topic Video - Pjesma Za Davora
3. Dado Topic Video - Molitva
4. Dado Topic Video - Makedonija
Adolf "Dado" Topić (born September 4, 1949 in a village near Nova Gradiška, Croatia, Federal People's Republic of Yugoslavia) is a singer who will be singing the entry from Croatia in the Eurovision Song Contest 2007 together with the band Dragonfly. He is one of the most popular rock musicians of Croatia and former Yugoslavia.
1. Boris Novkovic Video - Malo Nas Je, Al Nas Ima
2. Boris Novkovic Video - Vukovi Umiru Sami
3. Boris Novkovic Video - U Dobru I Zlu
4. Boris Novkovic Video - Daleko
5. Boris Novkovic Video - Eurovision Croatia
Boris Novković (Serbian: Борис Новковић, born December 25, 1967) is a prolific Croatian singer-songwriter of Bosnian origin and mixed Serbo-Croatian ethnicity.
Novković was born in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, in the former Yugoslavia. His interest in a musical career was cultivated by his family background, with a mother who taught music, and a father, Đorđe Novković, who was a leading Croatian songwriter and music
Despite the respectable showing of Croatia's 2004 Eurovision entry "You Are The Only One", the country did not achieve a high enough placing to qualify automatically for the 2005 grand final. Thus Boris' song had to be selected among the ten semi-final entries to go into the final. Novković represented the country in the Eurovision Song Contest 2005 in Kyiv and finished eleventh.