Djordje Balasevic Videos:
1. Djordje Balasevic Video - Svirajte Mi Jesen Stize, Dunjo Moja
2. Djordje Balasevic Video - Krivi Smo Mi
3. Djordje Balasevic Video - Prica O Vasi Ladackom
4. Djordje Balasevic Video - Slabo Divanim Hrvatski
5. Djordje Balasevic Video - Svirajte Mi Jesen Stize Dunjo Moja
Đorđe Balašević (Serbian cyrillic: Ђорђе Балашевић, born May 11, 1953 in Novi Sad, FPR Yugoslavia, now Serbia) is a prominent Serbian songwriter and singer.
Balašević was born to a Serbian father, Jovan Balašević, and to Veronika Dolenec, half Hungarian, half Croatian from a village near Koprivnica, Croatia. He has a sister, Jasna. His grandfather's surname was Balašev, but in 1941 (being a religious Orthodox Christian) the grandfather changed it to Balašević in order to avoid magyarization.
The younger Balašević grew up in Jovan Cvijić street in Novi Sad, in the same house where he currently lives with his wife and three children. He started writing poetry in primary school. He left high school in the third year (because he hated subjects like mathematics, physics and chemistry) but managed to get a high school diploma as part-time student and passed the preliminary exam for the university study of geography. He never graduated from the university, but instead joined the band Žetva (Harvest) in 1977.